Monday, December 11, 2006

Slacker


So I've been a total Blogger Slacker. My last post was before
Thanksgiving. This just means we've been busy. This is good. We went for a lovely trip to California for Turkey. I enjoyed riding my bike for 6 days in the sunshine. Luca enjoyed spending time with his Grandparents....
We arrived home to lots of SNOW!~ No more riding outside!
But we've kept busy anyway...
Feeding the neighbor's cats.
Feeding the baby green peas.
Shoveling snow, getting snow tires.
Watching the baby sleep.
Putting up the Christmas Tree.
Hanging Christmas Lights on the house.
Getting the boys groomed and pretty for the holidays.
These are my excuses for being such a blogger slacker!







2 comments:

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

holey crap ... tha's a lotta white stuff.


visit the folks!

Brent said...

This is like the "baby blog!"
Happy holidays..