Friday, May 25, 2007

If that didn't make you Smile... this might!

Baby Luca turned one on May 21st. I can't believe it has been a year already. Everyone says that, yes. We visited California, the Grandparents and friends (that's you). We had a birthday party. And although it has been an exhausting year, sometimes worse than others, I can't express the joy this smiling little guy brings to so many, especially me.

Thank you all who have touched our lives this past year. It has been a special year. But most of all, I'd like to wish Luca Happy First Birthday. You are my Sunshine.

Photo: Basti and Luca at Happy Hallow Zoo, San Jose, California.
~Brenna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats baby luca on your first year!

cuuuute!

Ippoc Amic said...

cute pics and have fun at the Mt.Hood race....